Department / Unit:
The Pembroke Regional Hospital has a requirement for one (1) Linen Processor to work in the Laundry Department. This position is offered on a Casual basis.
The Linen Processor is responsible for providing quality linen services to the Hospital and outside contractors. The Linen Processor processes linen and delivers it to the end user.
Applicants must be available to work all shifts including weekends.
- Grade 10
- Previous experience working in an institutional Laundry
- Physical ability to operate Laundry equipment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have demonstrated ability to meet the attendance standards of the Hospital
- Bilingualism is preferred