Department / Unit:
The Pembroke Regional Hospital requires one (1) Food Service Worker II to work in the Dietetics Department. This position is offered on a Temporary Casual basis.
Food Service Workers are responsible for the efficient delivery of patient and non-patient food preparation and delivery. The food service worker functions as a member of the Dietary Services team to delivery high quality and efficient service to patients, employees and visitors.
Applicants must be available for all shifts including weekends.
- Grade X
- Food Handler Certification
- Demonstrated good work habits
- Demonstrated high standards of personal hygiene
- Ability to learn a variety of duties including heavy lifting
- Previous experience in a food service industry
- Demonstrated good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have demonstrated ability to meet the attendance standards of the Hospital
- Bilingualism is preferred