Department / Unit:
The Pembroke Regional Hospital has a requirement for two (2) Clerks for the Diagnostic Imaging Department. These positions are offered on a Casual basis.
Applicants must be available to work all shifts including weekends.
Hours: Variety of shifts including days, afternoons, nights, weekends and holidays (Subject to change based on operational needs)
- Minimum Grade 12
- Medical Terminology Certificate which will be evaluated through standardized test (a pass is at least 70%)
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm which will be evaluated through standardized test
- No experience required
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy and ability to work with a variety of programs including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have demonstrated ability to meet the attendance standards of the Hospital
- Bilingualism is preferred