Department / Unit:
|Pembroke Regional Hospital|
The Pembroke Regional Hospital Auxiliary is seeking a Gift Shop Volunteer.
- Maintaining balanced cash register
- Assisting and greeting customers
- Providing directions and assistance to visitors and patients
- Facing shelves
- Strong communication skills;
- Demonstrated helpful and friendly disposition;
- Ability to utilize a cash register
By selecting the 'Apply' button at the bottom of this page you will be able to:
Provide us with your contact information. This as an indication that you would be interested in volunteering with our hospital foundation.
Attach a resume or high level summary of your background, experience and / or interests. While this is not mandatory, doing so will allow us to better connect you with opportunities that may be of interest to you in the future.
On behalf of our 750 employees and the 50,000+ patients we see every year, we thank you for showing interest in supporting our hospital and our community.