Department / Unit:
The Pembroke Regional Hospital requires one (1) Staffing Resource to work in the Staffing Department. This non-union position is offered on a Casual basis.
In support of the Hospital’s central staffing function the incumbent will be responsible for scheduling current staff to meet the hospital's needs in compliance with collective agreement requirements pertaining to remuneration, hours of work, scheduling of hours, replacement of employees and awarding of shifts. They will also be required to support procedures related to the input, processing and administration of scheduling related functions.
Applicants must be available to work all shifts including weekends.
- College Diploma (minimum 2 years) in Business Administration, Office Administration or related field. Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic requirements
- Minimum of one year experience in a related environment
- Experience working with collective agreements would be an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Internet, email and computer based reporting tools is required
- Experience working with staffing software would be an asset
- Proven ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Must have demonstrated ability to meet the attendance standards of the Hospital
- Bilingualism is preferred