Need a Doctor?

What to do if you and/or your family need a family physician.

If you need a Family Physician you must register yourself and your family with Health Care Connect.

Family Physicians seeking new patients are encouraged to select patients from this database.

How do I register?
It's easy! You can register with Health Care Connect by calling 1-800-445-1822 or visit Health Care Connect.


Renfrew County Virtual Triage and Assessment Centre

If you have a health concern, including concerns or questions about COVID-19, and you don't have a family physician or can't access your family physician, call 1-844-727-6404 to connect with care and support from a nurse practitioner, family physician and/or community paramedic. For more information on this service, visit their website at http://www.rcvtac.ca/.


Get In Touch